Book your room at San Michele a Porta Pia
Please enter your travel dates.
Bed & breakfast in Rome (Via Veneto) near Borghese Gallery
Located in the city center of Rome, this bed & breakfast is connected to the airport and within walking distance of Porta Pia. Also nearby are Borghese Gallery and Diocletian Bath.
In addition to a restaurant, San Michele a Porta Pia features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and climate control, guestrooms feature desks along with hair dryers and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Michele a Porta Pia
- At your hotel
The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Rome bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
San Michele a Porta Pia is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Shower only
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
San Michele a Porta Pia has a restaurant on site.
The Fine Print for San Michele a Porta Pia
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 8 PM must contact the property in advance to arrange a late check-in. No check-in allowed after 9 PM. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 30 for check-in between 8 PM and 9 PM
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.