Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room - Not Refundable
Single Room, 1 Queen Bed
Historic hotel close to Via Veneto, with panoramic roof garden
Near Via Veneto
Built in 1886, this former Rome palazzo lies just 30 meters from fashionable Via Veneto, the street immortalized in Fellini's 1960 movie La Dolce Vita; the Spanish Steps are 500 meters away.
The rooftop Granet Restaurant and its accompanying bar serves Mediterranean dishes and drinks alongside superb views of Rome.
The air-conditioned guestrooms have high ceilings and modern decor in light colours; all include wireless Internet access, LCD satellite television, safes, and minibars.
The 19th-Century Savoy Hotel in Rome is located on the corner of the Via Veneto, within easy reach of the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese. The Via Condotti designer shops are steps away and the metro is within easy access. This 4-star hotel offer guests a number of amenities, including an Internet point with 2 computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) near the lobby and wireless Internet in public areas (surcharge). Business amenities include a meeting/conference room with audio-visual equipment, technical support staff, exhibit space, and event catering. Wedding services are also available. There are concierge services and the multi-lingual staff will help with tour assistance, dry cleaning/laundry needs, currency exchange, and limo or town car service. A safe-deposit box is available at the front desk. ATM/Banking is conveniently on site. Valet parking is available (surcharge).
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Concierge services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 124
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 6
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1886
- Business services
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting/conference room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathroom phone
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
Complimentary Daily Breakfast - The hotel serves a complimentary hot buffet breakfast from 7 AM until 10 AM in the breakfast area.
The Granet al Roof del Savoy - This restaurant with al fresco dining amid a roof-top garden has panoramic views of Rome. This fine-dining restaurant offers a magical setting, impeccable service, and the finest Mediterranean cuisine for lunch and dinner with a late-night bar service. Happy Hour is observed and the restaurant serves drinks and features afternoon tea. Reservations required in summer.
Café Ludovisi - This bistro serves lunch Monday through Friday and is closed Saturdays and Sundays. The decor includes a black-and-white marble floor, vaulted ceilings, and wrought-iron café chairs.
A health club with indoor swimming pool and exercise classes 200 meters away offers discounts to Savoy Hotel guests.
A sports centre in Villa Borghese park 350 meters from Hotel Veneto sells day passes. The center includes squash courts, fitness equipment, and a swimming pool. Villa Borghese park also contains playgrounds, tennis courts, and an eight-kilometre jogging path.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 11 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 0.35 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Additional Details
Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.