Single Classic Room
Single Superior Room
Business-friendly hotel in EUR neighborhood with a seasonal outdoor pool
In business district
This distinctively designed hotel is in Rome's EUR business district, two km (one mile) from Viale Europa shopping mall and six km (three miles) south of the Colosseum and the Forum.
In summer, the pool's sundeck is the setting for outdoor dining and dancing to live music; guests also enjoy tennis, squash courts, and a jogging track.
The 640 contemporary-style guestrooms at Sheraton Roma Hotel have marble-topped desks and tables, minibars, satellite TV, and bathrooms with telephones, hair dryers, and makeup mirrors.
Just off the lobby are two restaurants, a bar, leather goods, gift shops, and a 24-hour business center with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The pool with its own fountain is open in summer and becomes the focal point when the restaurant and the live entertainment of the bar move to its side. The Sheraton Roma Hotel also offers a small fitness center, tennis and squash courts, and a jogging track.
Sheraton Roma hotel offers a shopping gallery on site, with a tobacconist, a newsagent, limo and car rental agencies, and photo services.
The Sheraton provides regularly scheduled airport transportation for a surcharge. Local shuttle service is also available for a surcharge; destinations include Magliana Metro Station, the EUR district, and Via Petroselli.
The hotel's Travelite service allows guests to drop off clothes for laundering and dry cleaning as late as 10 PM, and collect them from 6 AM the following day. The service also allows returning guests to leave luggage (maximum seven days) and clothing items (maximum 60 days) at the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tennis on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 640
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
Il Vigneto - Open all day, this restaurant features a large exhibition kitchen. Offerings include a Mediterranean buffet and a la carte items such as pastas, grilled meats, pizzas, salads, and sandwiches. The setting is warmly casual with sun-colored walls, comfortable chairs, linen tablecloths, flowers, and plants.
Tutta Roma Piano Bar - This bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, as well as sandwiches, pizzas, and desserts. In the evening, guests can dance to live music or relax in the leather club chairs surrounding marble-topped tables. Come summer, the music and dancing are moved outside by the pool.
The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool with a fountain and a sundeck with chaise lounges. A jogging track and tennis and squash courts are also on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 16 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 5
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.