Availability: Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Double Room
Superior Double Room
Rome palazzo hotel near Via Veneto
By Villa Borghese
Set at the end of a quiet street 200 metres from Via Veneto's fashionable restaurants and shops, this converted 1890 palazzo is also 300 metres from Rome's Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese park.
The terrace provides a panoramic view that includes St Peter's dome and the Pantheon; La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge offers meals while Le Lobby Bar provides drinks and light snacks.
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese's guestrooms feature signature bedding and classical style furniture. All rooms come with contemporary amenities including an LCD TV, iPod docking station and Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Amenities
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Staff at the Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese's 24-hour front desk provide concierge services such as restaurant bookings and tour, shopping, and dining advice. Business amenities include a business center, computer station, and 3 conference rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available 24-hours a day.
- Banquet facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 7
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1890
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Parking nearby
- Currency exchange
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tour assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- iPod docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
Le 49 Restaurant - Le 49 Restaurant, previously the stables where Caravaggio used to find refuge, is now a comfortable and elegant venue reserved for breakfast from 6:30 AM until 10:30AM. Early each morning, French and Italian cultures blend together to delight guests’ palates.
Le Lobby Bar - This English-style bar offers afternoon tea, cocktails, and light fare.
La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge - Great views of Rome's skyline with Mediterranean cuisine, enhanced with a traditional French touch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.