Availability: Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese
Luxury Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Rome palazzo hotel near Via Veneto
By Villa Borghese
Set at the end of a quiet street 200 metres from Via Veneto's fashionable restaurants and shops, this converted 1890 palazzo is also 300 metres from Rome's Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese park.
The terrace provides a panoramic view that includes St Peter's dome and the Pantheon; La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge offers meals while Le Lobby Bar provides drinks and light snacks.
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese's guestrooms feature signature bedding and classical style furniture. All rooms come with contemporary amenities including an LCD TV, iPod docking station and Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Amenities
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Staff at the Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese's 24-hour front desk provide concierge services such as restaurant bookings and tour, shopping, and dining advice. Business amenities include a business center, computer station, and 3 conference rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge) is available 24-hours a day.
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1890
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $24.00 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
Le 49 Restaurant - Le 49 Restaurant, previously the stables where Caravaggio used to find refuge, is now a comfortable and elegant venue reserved for breakfast from 6:30 AM until 10:30AM. Early each morning, French and Italian cultures blend together to delight guests’ palates.
Le Lobby Bar - This English-style bar offers afternoon tea, cocktails, and light fare.
La Terrasse Cuisine & Lounge - Great views of Rome's skyline with Mediterranean cuisine, enhanced with a traditional French touch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 75 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.