Book your room at Sole al Pantheon
Standard ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Suite, Annex BuildingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Royal SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Standard Double or Twin Room, Annex BuildingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 infants)
Historic Rome hotel facing the Pantheon
Near Piazza Navona
Frescoes from the 17th century line the terracotta-floored lobby of this Rome hotel, a favorite of celebrating couples; located 50 meters from the Pantheon and 500 meters from Piazza Navona.
Palms and climbing plants surround the terrace of an interior courtyard where a complimentary breakfast is served daily. Inside, the lounge houses a computer with Internet access.
TV with satellite channels
High-ceilinged guestrooms of Sole al Pantheon are furnished with antiques and beds with canopies and padded headboards. Bathrooms have power showers and spa tubs. All have LCD TVs with satellite service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sole al Pantheon
Terracotta tiles line the guest lounge at the back of the Sole al Pantheon's ground floor. Built in 1467 and renovated in 2012, the building features a lobby with very high ceilings and plenty of natural light. Antique wooden lanterns, a Baroque marble fireplace, and stone balustrades give it a classical air. Chestnut-colored leather sofas and stone tables inlaid with terracotta tiles provide comfortable seating where drinks from the bar can be taken.
The hotel offers wireless Internet access, a laptop computer with high-speed Internet access, and a photocopier in one corner for guest use (surcharges apply). Concierge, currency exchange and bellhop services are available and the 24-hour reception desk offers a safe. An airport shuttle is available on request (surcharge). Pets are accepted.
Guests can enjoy the outdoor terrace of the interior courtyard, surrounded by palms and climbing plants on trellises.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Number of floors - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1467
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 15 EUR per stay ), Wired internet access ( 10 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 15 EUR per stay ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Bar del Montone - Tiny bar with cobbled stone walls.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.