Availability: Suites Rome 55
Standard Studio, KitchenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Penthouse, TerraceMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Premium Apartment, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 infants)
Studio, KitchenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
Apartment with free self parking, in Rome (Cassia - Giustiniana)
This apartment is located in Rome (Cassia - Giustiniana), close to Nature Reserve dell'Insugherata, Stadio Olimpico, and Nature Reserve of Monte Mario. Also nearby are Ospedale San Filippo Neri and Foro Italico.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Suites Rome 55 provides free self parking, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to digital television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Suites Rome 55 Amenities
Suites Rome 55 features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Rome apartment also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a television in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Suites Rome 55 is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Sofa bed size
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Suites Rome 55 Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 7:30 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday - Sunday: 9 AM - 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.