Availability: The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel
Five star Luxury Art Boutique Hotel in the heart of Rome
Heart of Rome
THE FIRST Hotel is located in the heart of one of the most historic districts of the capital, just short walking distance from Piazza del Popolo, Via del Corso, Via del Babuino and Spanish Steps.
Michelin star restaurant
THE FIRST offers splendid location for savoring the excellent Michelin Star chef cooking at All’Oro restaurant. Enjoy also our daily brunch at Roof Terrace restaurant with a wonderful view on the Eternal City.
Comfort and free Wi-Fi
Our Suites are completely soundproofed to ensure a quiet stay in the historic center. With permanent and temporary exhibitions from various artists, each Suite becomes a private art gallery. Free Wi-Fi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel Amenities
The need to create a new concept of hospitality sets the essential pillar of THE FIRST’s philosophy: to offer our clients the opportunity to enjoy a new cultural, gastronomic and sensory experience, in full respect of tradition and innovation. The main key to interpret the soul of our hotel is Art. It pervades all its public areas and rooms, blending with the idea of hospitality itself. This is an effect that our guests will sense from the moment they check-in directly in the room itself, or while savoring one of our drinks at the lobby bar or terrace in the brief wait to register, still surrounded by artworks. As it fits to the most exclusive hospitality service, a mother-tongue personal assistant is prepared on call, 24 hours a day, to fulfill any wishes of our guests. “Invisible”, but always on hand for any necessity or request, negotiations and artworks purchase included.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1875
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
THE FIRST offers to our guests three splendid locations for savoring the excellent high class cooking: the Michelin Starred Restaurant All’Oro and the elegant Lobby Bar on the ground floor, and the Roof Terrace restaurant, where you can order selection of meals prepared with different cooking temperatures, from 0 up to 300°. There you can enjoy your lunch or dinner without having to ever stop admiring the beautiful panorama of Rome. The culinary menu is inspired by traditional Italian cuisine, prepared in modern style by the Michelin Star Chef Riccardo Di Giacinto, known for his unique talent to revive the authentic flavor and reintroducing them with dazzling mastery into the modern plate. Eclectic and trendy, the daily brunches, evening aperitifs and dinners allow you to enjoy a breath-taking scenery of the rooftops of Rome, while surrounded by art. Moreover, the hidden balcony, which is above the main terrace is the ideal place to organize a romantic dinner for two or small parties for special occasions.
Discover the smallest and the most beautiful areas in the center of Rome with our Eco-friendly electric cars “Birò”. THE FIRST’s personnel is prepared to schedule your tour and suggest you the best places to visit. (half/full day surcharged rental)
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 6
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 87 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 99 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The First Luxury Art Hotel Roma Preferred Boutique Hotel is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.