Book your room at The Inn at the Roman Forum
Please enter your travel dates.
Romantic townhouse accommodation in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum) near Roman Forum
This romantic townhouse accommodation is located in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum), close to Forum of Augustus, Roman Forum, and Colosseum. Also nearby are Trajan's Market and Capitoline Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Inn at the Roman Forum provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and limo/town car service.
In addition to plasma televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Inn at the Roman Forum
At your hotel
The Inn at the Roman Forum features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This romantic townhouse accommodation also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
The Inn at the Roman Forum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per 24 hours surcharge )
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for The Inn at the Roman Forum
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.