Please enter your travel dates.
Romantic townhouse accommodation in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum) near Roman Forum
This romantic townhouse accommodation is located in Rome (Colosseum - Roman Forum), close to Forum of Augustus, Roman Forum, and Colosseum. Also nearby are Trajan's Market and Capitoline Museum.
In addition to a bar/lounge, The Inn at the Roman Forum provides a rooftop terrace, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and limo/town car service.
Plasma televisions in guestrooms come with satellite channels. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bidets.
The Inn at the Roman Forum features a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This romantic townhouse accommodation also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limo/town car service and tour assistance can be provided.
The Inn at the Roman Forum is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.