Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Belle Epoque-style hotel with superior dining
Near Via Veneto
Opened by César Ritz in 1894, this Belle Epoque-style Rome hotel is two blocks from Via Veneto and two kilometers (about one mile) from the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, and Via Condotti shopping.
Guests can sip cocktails in the Grand Bar, taste wine in the cellar, or enjoy fine-dining at Vivendo restaurant. Concierge services can help find personal shoppers or arrange city tours. A fitness center is also on site.
All 161 individually decorated guestrooms at The St. Regis Rome are named for a different Roman site, depicted in a large fresco. Rooms feature antique furniture, Murano chandeliers, and marble-tiled bathrooms.
The St. Regis Rome has earned a coveted place on Travel + Leisure's 2011 list of the 500 Greatest Hotels in the World. Dining and refreshment choices include the highly regarded Vivendo restaurant, the opulent Grand Hall, and Le Grand Bar, with its red-velvet banquettes.
The KamiSpa health club on the fifth floor offers a staffed, mirrored fitness center with cardio equipment and a wellness center with men's and women's saunas, as well as 2 treatment rooms with massage services. The hotel has one of the city's oldest operating elevators — a grand wrought-iron affair — used to reach the health club. The 24-hour business center includes 3 computers, printers, fax machines, and wired Internet access (surcharge). Concierge services can help find personal shoppers and arrange city tours. Limo or town car service is available.
Sala Ritz, the hotel's vast, columned ballroom, has been richly restored, retaining the original 1894 ceiling frescoes and Murano glass chandeliers. Complimentary wired and wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available in the hotel lobby, at Le Grand Bar and in the restaurant Vivendo.
In-room accessibility and accessible path of travel are available.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 161
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Beauty services
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 4
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9688
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Year Built 1894
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Multi-line phone
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually decorated
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Vivendo - Voted Rome's best restaurant by Zagat 2002 and 2003, Vivendo serves creative Mediterranean cuisine with an à la carte menu that is reviewed twice a year, in addition to seasonal specialties. The decor is equally imaginative: grey-and-purple silk hangings, silver armchairs, and custom-made candleholders. The wine cellar includes 520 wines, 40 of which are specially provided for the hotel. Vivendo is open for dinner Tuesday-Saturday. The private dining room, La Champagnerie, seats 14.
Le Grand Bar - Tucked away on one side of the gilded Grand Hall, Le Grand Bar serves sophisticated cocktails including the César Ritz (gin and Sambuca in a coffee-frosted glass). The room includes a black-marble bar and red-velvet banquettes. Guests can take afternoon tea in the bar or in the Grand Hall, which is appointed with silk-upholstered Louis XV furniture and the original 1894 cut-glass chandelier. Guests can listen to live music in the evenings.
Breakfast is served daily in the bar for a surcharge.
The hotel's KamiSpa health club includes a staffed, mirrored fitness center with weight equipment and cardio machines and a wellness center with saunas and massage services. The hotel also features an exclusive Pilates room to help guests unwind.
The hotel is a 15-minute stroll from Villa Borghese, a Renaissance villa with galleries, gardens, and parkland. It's a lovely place for walking, bicycling, and horse riding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 43 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR - per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR - (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- The St. Regis Rome is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.