Availability: Formula International Rosolina
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Double Room Single UseMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Rosolina eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Rosolina, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Coastal Botanical Gardens in Puerto Calero, Venice Plaza, and St. Francis of Assisi Parish. Regional attractions also include Grillara Fossil Dunes and Porto di Chioggia.
In addition to a restaurant, Formula International Rosolina features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Formula International Rosolina Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and a beach shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2012.
- Snack bar/deli
- Express check-out
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 2004
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 450
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
Regina - This family restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Formula International Rosolina Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January and from 1-31 December.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January and from 1-31 December.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 5 per night
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EMAS II (EMS – environmental only), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.