Availability: Göbel's Hotel Rodenberg
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
First Class DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Business Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
First Class SingleMax Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star family-friendly hotel in Rotenburg an der Fulda with a full-service spa
This family-friendly hotel is located in a rural location, where regional attractions include Bad Hersfeld Church, Bad Hersfeld Town Museum, and Dreienberg Bei Friederwald. Regional attractions also include Kurpark and Friedewald Museum.
Recreational amenities at Göbel's Hotel Rodenberg include a waterslide and an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a swim-up bar.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during July and August:
Göbel's Hotel Rodenberg Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Göbel's Hotel Rodenberg features a waterslide and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 18916 square feet (1758 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Göbel's Hotel Rodenberg is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 186
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1758
- Number of meeting rooms - 29
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 18916
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swim-up bar
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Zinne - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Rodenberg Stuben - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Restaurant Vogtsaal - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Cafe Iris - This café serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Rodenberg Spa. Services include hot stone massages, massages, facials, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Göbel's Hotel Rodenberg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 stars.