Availability: Copthorne Hotel Rotorua
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Breakfast Included
Standard Double or Twin Room
Rainbow Springs Family Package
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Rotorua with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Rotorua Golf Club, Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve, and Te Puia New Zealand Maori Arts and Crafts Institute. Also nearby are Redwoods Whakarewarewa Forest and Springfield Golf Club.
Recreational amenities at Copthorne Hotel Rotorua include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 April 2014 to 31 May 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Copthorne Hotel Rotorua Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Copthorne Hotel Rotorua provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Wedding services and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Copthorne Hotel Rotorua is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tennis on site
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Self parking
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Satellite TV service
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
24-hour room service is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Copthorne Hotel Rotorua Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 15.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 20.40 (for 3 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.