Book your room at Millennium Hotel Rotorua
Superior Twin or DoubleMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Superior Lakeview Twin or DoubleMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Superior Twin or Double Breakfast IncludedMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Executive Club DoubleMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4.5-star luxury hotel in Rotorua with a full-service spa
Situated near the beach in Rotorua, this luxury hotel is close to Rotorua Arts Village, Government Gardens, and Tamaki Maori Village. Also nearby are Polynesian Spa and Blue Baths.
Recreational amenities at Millennium Hotel Rotorua include an indoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Hotel Rotorua
In addition to a full-service spa, Millennium Hotel Rotorua features an indoor pool and a health club. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Nikau - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
Brassiere Poolside - This poolside brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Bar Zazu - This bar serves lunch and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hot springs nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Millennium Hotel Rotorua
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 7.50 and NZD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.