Availability: Millennium Hotel Rotorua
4.5-star luxury hotel in Rotorua with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach in Rotorua, this luxury hotel is close to Rotorua Arts Village, Government Gardens, and Tamaki Maori Village. Also nearby are Polynesian Spa and Blue Baths.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Millennium Hotel Rotorua features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Millennium Hotel Rotorua Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Millennium Hotel Rotorua features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Spa tub
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $29.90 NZD /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Restaurant Nikau - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only.
Brassiere Poolside - This poolside brasserie specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
Sanzzy Bar Zazu - This bar serves lunch and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Millennium Hotel Rotorua Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 7.50 and NZD 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 13 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 star plus and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.