Book your room at Princes Gate Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
- 1 king
One Bedroom Suite
- 1 queen
Classic Twin Room
- 2 single
5-star luxury hotel in Rotorua with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Tamaki Maori Village, Blue Baths, and Government Gardens. Also nearby are Rotorua Arts Village and Rotorua Museum of Art and History.
At Princes Gate Hotel, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature minibars along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Princes Gate Hotel
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Princes Gate Hotel provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Victorian hotel also offers a children's pool, a rooftop terrace, and a library. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Princes Gate Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Airport transportation
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free on-street parking
- Secretarial services
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1897
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free self parking, Free on-street parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Individually decorated
- Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Memories Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Princes Gate Hotel
- When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 6.50 and NZD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: NZD 10 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 17.25 per night
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Guest & Hosted property is rated 5 stars and is displayed on this page as 5.0 stars.