Availability: Delta Hotel Rotterdam
Standard Double or Twin Room (Matroos)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Comfort Double or Twin Room (Stuurman)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double or Twin Room, River View (Matroos)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double or Twin Room, River View (Stuurman)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, River View (Captain)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Suite, Balcony, River View (Captain)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Vlaardingen with 2 restaurants
Situated in Vlaardingen, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Blijdorp Zoo, Euromast, and Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum. Area attractions also include Erasmus Bridge and Maritime Museum.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Delta Hotel Rotterdam features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Hotel Rotterdam Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 10 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Delta Hotel Rotterdam has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Free self parking
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1955
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Brasserie Nautique - Overlooking the ocean, this brasserie serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Grand Cafe Nautique - Overlooking the ocean, this café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Delta Hotel Rotterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.