Please enter your travel dates.
Oostvoorne eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Oostvoorne, this eco-friendly hotel is in the same area as Port of Rotterdam. Regional attractions also include Ouddorp Reformed Church and Ouddorp Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel T Wapen Van Marion features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and free parking.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature desks, hair dryers, and phones.
Hotel T Wapen Van Marion features an indoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Babysitting or childcare
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
Hotel T Wapen Van Marion has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Breakfast is included in the price. Parking is included in the price. City tax is not included in the price and costs €0,58 per person, per night.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.