City Room, 1 King Bed ( XL)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room (Harbour)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sauna, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, River ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
City Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Corner ( XL)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel in Rotterdam near Maritime Museum
Located in the city center of Rotterdam, this luxury hotel is connected to the airport and within walking distance of Maritime Museum and Erasmus Bridge. Also nearby are Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum and De Koopgoot.
In addition to a restaurant, Mainport features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All guestrooms feature jetted bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and espresso makers. Other amenities include desks and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, Mainport features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2013
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Espresso maker
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Down Under - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Mainport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 4.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 37 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.