Availability: NH Atlanta Rotterdam
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star Art Deco hotel in Rotterdam near De Koopgoot
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Rotterdam, steps from Beurs World Trade Center and De Koopgoot. Also nearby are Maritime Museum and Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Atlanta Rotterdam features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Atlanta Rotterdam Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A business center is on site at this 4-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 7833 square feet (728 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby.
- Conference space size (feet) - 7833
- Conference space size (meters) - 728
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of floors - 8
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Brasserie Atlanta - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Paramount - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- In-room accessibility
NH Atlanta Rotterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 4.5 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.