Availability: The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam
Superior Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 infants)
Modern hotel near the Central Station and Holland Casino
This glass-clad hotel is situated opposite Rotterdam Central Station, adjacent to the Holland Casino and Plaza Shopping Centre, and near the offices of Shell, Lyondell Basell, and Unilever.
Amenities of The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam include a well-equipped fitness room, a business center with secretarial services, and a restaurant and bar with sweeping city views.
The 230 air-conditioned guestrooms feature pillowtop mattresses and feather duvets, desks with ergonomic chairs, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam Amenities
The smoke-free Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam has a modern, contemporary atmosphere that is enhanced with traditional services, such as valet parking (surcharge), bell crew, and concierge services. A high-tech fitness room is available free of charge to hotel guests, and the business center is open 24 hours, with secretarial services, a computer station, and Internet point. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is available in public areas.
Massages, facial/body treatments, and beauty services, all utilizing beauty products by the Dutch brand Bibou, are available in the on-site salon, which is on the first floor of the hotel.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Concierge services
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 230
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2000
- Conference space size (feet) - 1442
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $22.50 EUR / per 24-hour period ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $22.50 EUR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shared bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
The Manhattan Brasserie - Located on the second floor of the building, the light and airy restaurant and bar areas offer expansive city views of the city center and all its hustle and bustle. A breakfast buffet and International dinner menu are available in the restaurant area, while the café/bar area serves up a lunch and high tea menu. Daily specials are added to the restaurant's evening menu and 24-hour room service is available. The bar is styled with a nautical theme, with dark stained timber floors, red and white upholstery, and a highly polished chrome bar serving an extensive selection of whiskies and cocktails.
Manhattan Lobby Lounge - The hotel's new lobby bar serves light refreshments, snacks, and business lunches.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Manhattan Hotel Rotterdam Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 4.5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 22.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 22.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 37.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Milieubarometer (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.