Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
It was not bad. Appropriate if you are budgeting. It's not too far from line 7 and that's makes it worth it because you can easily navigate the metro to other places in the city.
Nice, clean, comfortable hotel located near the Metro line going to major attractions, though a bit far from city centre. Service is average & room provides basic essentials. For a group of 4 people on a budget, this is a better option than staying at hostels.
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Rue de Rivoli hotel! Finding the ideal temporary home during your Paris trip doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Choose from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Rue de Rivoli. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Rue de Rivoli hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your R&R.
- Paris is more than welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Globetrotters say Rue de Rivoli has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Paris has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can play. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Rue de Rivoli is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to visit the region to experience the top attractions. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?