Availability: Harborside Suites at Little Harbor
Suite, 1 Bedroom, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Harborside)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, KitchenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Suite, 3 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Ruskin hotel with 2 spa tubs
Situated near the beach in Ruskin, this hotel is close to E.G. Simmons State Park and Ruskin Drive-In Theatre. Area attractions also include Cypress Golf Club and Camp Bayou Nature Preserve.
At Harborside Suites at Little Harbor, recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. The hotel also features a marina and a beach bar.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harborside Suites at Little Harbor Amenities
This Ruskin hotel has its very own private beach. Harborside Suites at Little Harbor features a marina, 2 spa tubs, outdoor tennis courts, and a fitness center. A beach bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Private beach nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 158
- Number of floors - 5
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2009
- Outdoor tennis courts 5
- Tennis on site
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Sunset Grill - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hooks - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the hotel. 2 spa tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 13 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Massages on beach
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Harborside Suites at Little Harbor Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 8.00 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: USD 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.