Book your room at Catalonia Gran Hotel Verdi
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 adult
Double Room Single Occupancy (Breakfast Excluded)Max Occupancy: 1 adult
4-star hotel in Sabadell with a restaurant
Situated in a shopping district, this hotel is close to The Water Tower, San Felix Church and Belltower, and Duran House. Also nearby are Principal Theater and Lluch Office.
In addition to a restaurant, Catalonia Gran Hotel Verdi features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature climate control, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Catalonia Gran Hotel Verdi
- At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Sabadell hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 172
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Internet point
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
- In your room
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Complimentary newspaper
- Eat and drink
Gran Verdi Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Catalonia Gran Hotel Verdi
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside normal check-in hours are kindly requested to inform the property of expected arrival times. Contact information is provided on the confirmation page received after booking.
A tourist tax will be collected directly at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay.
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 32 per night
- We Should Mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.