Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room
- 1 double and 2 single
Standard Double Room
- 1 double and 1 sofa bed
4-star hotel in Saclay with an outdoor pool
Situated in a national park, this hotel is close to Ecole polytechnique. Area attractions also include Palace of Versailles and Golf de Gif-Chevry.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Saclay features outdoor tennis courts. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed on Christmas Day (25 December), Christmas Eve (24 December), New Year's Day (1 January), and New Year's Eve (31 December):
This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
- Dining venue
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Saclay provides outdoor tennis courts, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a technology helpdesk, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10760 square feet (1000 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2010.
Novotel Saclay is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 140
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Tennis on site
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Internet point
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Number of floors - 2
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Year Built 1974
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10760
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Technology helpdesk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Novotel Cafe - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
Outdoor tennis courts and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. In addition to an outdoor pool, other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Table tennis on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15,50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.