Availability: Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova
Concierge Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 1 King Bed (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Concierge Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Business hotel 15 miles from downtown Sacramento
Sacramento: 13 miles
Just off Highway 50, this Marriott is less than a mile from Rancho Cordova businesses, shopping, and dining; Folsom is 5 miles away and downtown Sacramento is 13 miles away.
Wireless for all
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and business center for a fee; the Marriott also features a pool, spa tub, fitness center, Formaggio Taverna Restaurant, and a Starbucks.
Beds have pillow-top mattresses and are dressed with down comforters. Other amenities include executive desks with wired and wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and 2-line speakerphones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova Amenities
This hotel features 13 conference rooms boasting 13,000 square feet of meeting space. High-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the business center and in the lobby.
Formaggio Taverna, a casual Italian restaurant located inside the hotel, offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The hotel also features an onsite Starbuck's coffee.
A fitness center has strength-training equipment, 2 exercise bikes, 3 treadmills, 1 stair-climber, free weights, and 1 cross trainer. Other amenities include a lap pool, spa tub, and deck area with landscaped gardens, 5 fountains, and a fishpond. Guest parking is complimentary. Laundry facilities, a gift shop, and lounge are onsite as well.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1170
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 11
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Pool table
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Formaggio Taverna & Patio - Ground-level Italian restaurant serves range of authentic cuisine, from cacciatore to pizza and drinks, and has a large wine list and outdoor seating.
Starbucks - Full service lobby-level coffee shop.
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova offers an outdoor lap pool and expansive pool deck area with spa tub, fishpond, and five fountains. The fitness center provides strength-training equipment, two exercise bikes, three treadmills, one stair-climber, free weights, and one cross trainer.
Less than two miles away, American River is the site of a 23-mile waterfront trail system suitable for walking, running, and cycling. Raft rentals are available. Sailing, water skiing, and jet skiing are available at Folsom Lake, located 13 miles away. The 18-hole Mather Golf Course is five miles away, and at least seven other public courses are located within a radius of 15 miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sacramento Marriott Rancho Cordova Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.