Availability: Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Sweet sleeps near state capitol buildings
By convention center
Rising grandly from the historical Public Market Building, this hotel is across the street from the convention center and 2 blocks from the California State Capitol buildings.
The 26-story Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel features an outdoor lap pool, 24-hour fitness center, concierge, and a restaurant that showcases California cuisine.
Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds are offered in 503 guestrooms with high-speed Internet access, window seats, bathrobes, desks with ergonomic chairs, and marble-and-tile bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel Amenities
The Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel rises from the restored Public Market Building in downtown Sacramento; walls are decorated with historical photographs of the market prior to renovations.
In addition to its location across from the city's convention center, the hotel has 23,000 square feet of meeting space. An area is dedicated to business services such as high-speed Internet access (surcharge), faxing, copying, and printing. Guests receive 30 minutes of complimentary wireless Internet access in public spaces.
The hotel also has a balcony restaurant overlooking the lobby, and a lobby bar with overstuffed furnishings. Guests enjoy the outdoor lap pool and 24-hour fitness center.
Pets are welcome and enjoy complimentary use of Sheraton Sweet Sleeper dog beds, along with food and water bowls. Refundable pet deposit is $100 (price subject to change).
- Marina on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 503
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2001
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
Morgan's Central Valley Bistro - Located on a balcony overlooking the lobby, this casually elegant atrium restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Breakfast (à la carte and buffet) includes an omelet station. Because of its setting in the restored Public Market Building —as well as its Dungeness crab salad—the restaurant is popular with locals for lunch. The dinner menu reflects California cuisine and ingredients, and an extensive wine list is offered.
Public Market Bar - This lobby lounge overlooking J Street offers bar and table seating as well as light lunches and dinner daily. Tap beer, cocktails, and a wide selection of martinis are available.
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel has an outdoor lap pool as well as a 24-hour fitness center with four treadmills, four exercycles, two stair machines, free weights, and a strength-training machine.
The hotel is located two blocks from Capitol Park, a 40-acre green space suitable for running and walking. The Bing Maloney Golf Course is located five miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Sheraton Grand Sacramento Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in California Green Lodging Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.