Availability: The Westin Sacramento
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Premium RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star hotel in Sacramento near Sacramento Zoo
Situated near the airport, in Sacramento, this hotel is close to Sacramento Zoo, Funderland, and Fairytale Town. Also nearby are William Land Park and West Sacramento Recreation Center.
In addition to a restaurant, The Westin Sacramento features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Flat-screen televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Westin Sacramento Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, The Westin Sacramento features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8995 square feet (836 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a steam room, and spa services. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Westin Sacramento is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 101
- Children's club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8995
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 836
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2007
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Scotts Seafood - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Spa LaLe has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Westin Sacramento Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 45
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 75.00
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.