Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Bay City hotel with a golf course
Situated near the airport, in Bay City, this golf hotel is in the same area as Saginaw Valley State University, Bay County Community Center, and Veterans Memorial Park. Area attractions also include Buoy 18 Miniature Golf and Friendship Shell.
In addition to a restaurant, Bay Valley Resort & Conference Centre features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 October 2013 to 1 April 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
In addition to a golf course, Bay Valley Resort & Conference Centre features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10000 square feet (929 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness facility, and a terrace. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests at scheduled times. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Bay Valley Resort & Conference Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 145
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Pool sun loungers
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1973
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Golf course on site
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Clock radio
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Wake-up calls
- Cable TV service
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Free local calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf course view
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Heatherfields - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner and brunch. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Players Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Closed Sunday.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course. An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Bird watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Minimum guest age is 21
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.