Availability: Hôtellerie La Petite Couronne
Saint-Cricq-Chalosse eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Church of Brassempouy, Musee Archeologique, and La Chaise de Hagetmau. Area attractions also include Crypte de Saint-Girons.
At Hôtellerie La Petite Couronne, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
All guestrooms feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and air conditioning. Other amenities include climate control and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtellerie La Petite Couronne Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Hôtellerie La Petite Couronne features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning.
1 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free breakfast
- Full-service spa
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Memory foam mattress
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
- Body scrubs
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Hôtellerie La Petite Couronne Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Ecolabel, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.