- One Double Bed
Standard Double or Twin
- One Double Bed
- One Double and One Single Bed
- One Bed
Art Deco hotel in Saint-Geniez-d'Olt with a restaurant
In a rural area
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same region as Espalion Pont Vieux, Musee Joseph Vaylet, and Chateau de Calmont d'Olt.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de France features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and multilingual staff.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift).
Hôtel de France is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Suitable for children
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1921
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Window opens
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the restaurant between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel De France - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.45 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.