Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Triple Room
- One Double and One Single Bed
- Two Single Beds
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Four Single Beds
Art Deco hotel in Saint-Geniez-d'Olt with a restaurant
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Place du General de Gaulle, Church of the Penitents, and Paredous Park. Regional attractions also include Bonnefon Tower and Pilgrims Bridge.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel de France features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour front desk.
Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift).
Hôtel de France is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1921
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- One meeting/conference room
- Free parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Window opens
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel De France - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.