Please enter your travel dates.
Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Saint-Hilaire Church. Area attractions also include Domaine du Coquerel and Ange Michel Amuseument Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Cygne features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a computer station.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, hair dryers, and private bathrooms.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 2346 square feet (218 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Saint-Hilaire-du-Harcouet hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2346
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 218
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Le Cygne - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open from 7 AM to 11 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.