Availability: Hostellerie Munsch aux Ducs de Lorraine
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (2 persons)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (3 persons)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Saint-Hippolyte hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Saint-Hippolyte, this hotel is close to Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg and Cigoland. Area attractions also include Jean Sipp Winery and St. Ulrich Fortress.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostellerie Munsch aux Ducs de Lorraine features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hostellerie Munsch aux Ducs de Lorraine Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Saint-Hippolyte hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and room service (during limited hours).
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rooftop terrace
- One meeting room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hostellerie Munsch aux Ducs de Lorraine Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.85 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 11.5 for adults and EUR 5.5 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7.65 per pet, per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.