Availability: Hôtel Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Saint Hyacinthe eco-friendly hotel with a complimentary breakfast
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Les Saline Park, Cathedral of St. Hyacinthe the Confessor, and Saint Hyacinthe Public Market. Local attractions also include Centre des arts Juliette-Lassonde and Saint Hyacinthe Golf Club.
Hôtel Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe provides a coffee shop/café, complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe Amenities
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hôtel Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 98
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1985
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Congress closeOur ideal location, immediately adjacent to the Centre Saint-Hyacinthe, gives you easy access to several restaurants, a cinema and a shopping center with nearly 120 shops. Its strategic location makes it the ideal place for business people and tourists.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hôtel Le Dauphin Saint-Hyacinthe Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Canada will be charged the national value-added tax
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.