Please enter your travel dates.
4-star hotel in Saint-Jean-d'Ardieres with a full-service spa
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is close to Earl Frederic Trichard Winery, Popy Park, and Hopital Local. Area attractions also include Eglise de Belleville and Le Hameau Duboeuf.
In addition to a restaurant, Château de Pizay features a spa tub. Other amenities include a full-service spa and an attached winery.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.
A winery is attached to this Saint-Jean-d'Ardieres hotel. In addition to a full-service spa, Château de Pizay features a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 9146 square feet (850 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Saint-Jean-d'Ardieres hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a library, and tour/ticket assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Winery attached
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9146
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 850
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Le Chateau Pizay - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves dinner only.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Chateau de Pizay Spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 19.50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.