Book your room at Madame Vacances Residence La Fontaine du Roi
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star residence with downhill skiing, near the slopes
Located near the slopes, this Saint-Jean-d'Arves residence is in the mountains, 10 mi (16.1 km) from Col du Glandon, and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and snowshoeing. Cathedral of Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne and Museum of Costume and Popular Traditions are also within 12 mi (20 km).
Madame Vacances Residence La Fontaine du Roi guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy an indoor pool and a sauna.
All 131 rooms feature kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Guests will also find sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the residence's other facilities, which include a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Number of floors - 2
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Sofa bed
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include an indoor pool and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
A damage deposit is charged per apartment (no cash) and is returned to the guest 14 days after departure.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 8 per person, per stay
- Energy surcharge (between 1 June 30 September): EUR 5 per accommodation, per night
- Self parking fee: EUR 29 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 260 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 168 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay
- Television fee: EUR 35 per week