Book your room at Hilton Saint John
1 QUEEN BED DOWNTOWN VIEWMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 KING BED DOWNTOWN VIEWMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
2 QUEEN BEDS HARBOUR VIEWMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior Suite, Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
1 KING BED JUNIOR SUITEMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One King Bed, Club FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior Suite, One King Bed, Club FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Queen Beds, Club FloorMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, One Queen Bed, Club FloorMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
1 KING BED HARBOURVIEWMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Saint John hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to New Brunswick Museum, Harbour Station, and Marco Polo Cruise Terminal. Also nearby are Saint John Imperial Theatre and Lord Beaverbrook Rink.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Saint John features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Saint John
Hilton Saint John features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 17286 square feet (1556 square meters) include a conference center and conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hilton Saint John is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Indoor pool
- Number of meeting rooms - 18
- Conference center
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 17286
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 1556
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 8.85 CAD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 8.85 CAD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- MP3 docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Video-game console
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
York Bistro Pub - This pub serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Brigantine Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- 2 percent destination fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: CAD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.85 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 8.85 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 75
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.