Book your room at Hôtellerie Franciscaine
Standard Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Saint-Maurice lodge with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this lodge is in the same region as Aigle Castle, Avoriaz Ski Resort, and Champery Ski Resort. Regional attractions also include Pierre Gianadda Foundation and Leysin Ski Resort.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtellerie Franciscaine features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include a garden and a library.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, private bathrooms, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
The lodge offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4412 square feet (410 square meters) include a meeting room. This Saint-Maurice lodge also offers a library, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden.
Hôtellerie Franciscaine is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (meters) - 410
- Free parking nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 4412
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1972
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM.
Hôtellerie Franciscaine has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Hôtellerie Franciscaine
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 8 for adults and CHF 6 for children (approximately)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.