Please enter your travel dates.
Budget Twin Room Breakfast Excluded with Shower
Saint-Maurice hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is in the same region as Aigle Castle, Avoriaz Ski Resort, and Champery Ski Resort. Regional attractions also include Pierre Gianadda Foundation and Leysin Ski Resort.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtellerie Franciscaine features a conference center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free parking.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and direct-dial phones; rooms also include private bathrooms and phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. This Saint-Maurice hotel also offers a library, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Hôtellerie Franciscaine is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Conference center
- Year Built 1972
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower only
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down blanket
- Individually furnished
- Mountain view
- Garden view
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hôtellerie Franciscaine has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note that the reception is open from 8 a.m. until midday and from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 8 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.