Availability: Kyriad Paris Est - Porte de Bercy - Saint Maurice
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Paris hotel near Bois de Vincennes
In St Maurice
Overlooking the River Marne in the Paris suburb of St Maurice, the hotel is 500 meters from the Bois de Vincennes, 20 kilometers from Disneyland Paris, and mere steps from 2 metro stations to central Paris.
The hotel offers a casual restaurant with atrium dining, a colonial-style bar, a boutique, a meeting room, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
The 100 soundproof, air-conditioned guestrooms at Kyriad Paris Est - Porte de Bercy - Saint Maurice have wireless Internet and complimentary premium channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kyriad Paris Est - Porte de Bercy - Saint Maurice Amenities
At Kyriad Paris Est - Porte de Bercy - Saint Maurice, a meeting room on ground level, with cream walls and red carpets accommodates up to 80 persons in theater-style seating. A basement-level business room provides a printer, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
A boutique is open every morning selling perfumes, souvenirs, and guest shopping essentials. A shoe shine and daily copies of the Herald Tribune are offered in the lobby. The hotel has a private underground garage for secure parking (surcharge), and pets are welcome (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1985
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
Le Patio Restaurant - This 80-cover restaurant is open every day except Sunday, and is closed at lunchtime on Monday and Saturday. Fresh and seasonal French cuisine is served inside the cream and green restaurant or under the glass atrium of the winter garden.
Garden Bar - Open every lunchtime and evening, the Garden Bar serves cocktails and snacks in a colonial ambience of brown leather upholstery and dark wooden furnishings.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Kyriad Paris Est - Porte de Bercy - Saint Maurice Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 60 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 6 per pet, per night
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 18 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.