Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Cap Hermes
Studio 2/3Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom ( 3/4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1/2 bedroom apartment for 5/6Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 3 infants)
Sun and fun on the beach, near Frejus Cathedral
Located in Frejus, this beachfront residence is in the city center and within 2 mi (3 km) of Frejus Beach, Frejus Cathedral, and Frejus Amphitheatre. Saint-Raphael Beach and Luna Park Frejus are also within 2 mi (3 km).
When you stay at this beach residence you can enjoy umbrellas and sun loungers.
All 41 rooms have furnished balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Dining areas, WiFi, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Pierre & Vacances Cap Hermes like a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Beach umbrellas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of floors - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Children's pool
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
The fine print for Pierre & Vacances Cap Hermes
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
From December 20, 2013 through May 17, 2014, reception hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 3 PM to 8 PM; Sunday and Wednesday hours are 9 AM to noon.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 55 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 55 per pet, per week
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week