Availability: Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel
Family-friendly Saint-Raphael residence with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach in Saint-Raphael, this spa residence is in the same area as Valescure Golf Club, Frejus Cathedral and Frejus Amphitheatre. Area attractions also include Luna Park Frejus and Saint-Raphael Beach.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel features a golf course. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have kitchens, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel Amenities
This Saint-Raphael residence has its very own private beach. In addition to a full-service spa, Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel features a golf course and a complimentary water park. Dining is available at one of the residence's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This family-friendly residence also offers a children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Private beach nearby
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Grocery/convenience store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Outdoor tennis courts 10
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $5.00 EUR / per day )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Le Grand Bleu - This poolside buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Guests can play rounds at the 9-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including a complimentary water park and outdoor tennis courts. A children's pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the residence's full-service spa, SPA Esterel . Services include massages and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Pierre & Vacances Village Club Cap Esterel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 8 AM - 8 PMSpecial Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7:00 PM.Reception hours vary seasonally. In the summer, the reception desk is open 24 hours a day. During the remaining months, limited hours are available Monday - Thursday from 7 AM - 10 PM, with 24-hour assistance provided Friday through Sunday. From October to November the reception is closed between noon and 3 PM.Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the hotel in advance using the information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week