Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Mountain View
- One Queen Bed
Standard Suite, Downstairs (Pavilion 570)
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Studio, 1 King Bed with Sofabed (Pavillon 500)
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Luxury Hotel with free parking, in Piedmont (Piedmont - Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts)
Les Factoreries Vallee Saint nearby
This hotel is located in Piedmont (Piedmont - Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts), close to Les Factoreries Vallee Saint, Mont Saint-Sauveur, and Glissades des Pays d'en Haut.
Hotel St-Sauveur provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a concierge desk, free parking, and tour/ticket assistance.
32-inch plasma TVs
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature fireplaces, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Welcome to Hotel St-Sauveur. We invite you to come and enjoy the stay of your dreams, where refinement and relaxation will ensure an experience of well-being that you won’t soon forget.
The hotel is situated in the heart of the magnificent Saint-Sauveur Valley, just a stone’s throw away from a wide variety of restaurants and activities.
Free wi-fi High-speed Internet access. This 4-star property, divided in two separate buildings offers access to a business center. This Piedmont hotel also offers a concierge desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Hotel St-Sauveur is a proud 100% smoke-free property. Pets are not allowed.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Plasma TV
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply. Our hotel is at a stone's throw away from a variety of fine restaurants and activities such as: alpine skiing, golf, hiking, walking, cycling trail.
Water slides, cross-country skiing, snows in different venues, cinema, sugaring-off maple houses, The Fall changing of the leaves, colours...
The Saint-Sauveur Valley offers nature, culture, outdoor activities and a lot of charm... To be discovered!
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Complimentary bicycles nearby
- Ice fishing nearby
- Toboggan run nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Ski jumping nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
From Sunday through Thurday, the front desk is open from 8:30 AM to 11 PM. On Friday and Saturday, it is open from 8:30 AM to midnight.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: CAD 20
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay (for guests under 18 years old)
- Spring Break deposit: CAD 500 per stay (for guests under 18 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per stay