Availability: Hotel du Golf
Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room, Golf View
- One Double Bed
Single Room, Garden View
- One Single Bed
Single Room, Golf View
- One Double Bed
Double or Twin Room, Garden View
- One Double Bed
Salies-de-Bearn hotel with a golf course
Situated in Salies-de-Bearn, this golf hotel is in the same area as Chateau de Sauveterre-de-Bearn. Regional attractions also include Orthez Bridge and Musee Jeanne d'Albret.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel du Golf features a golf course. Other amenities include a poolside bar and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel du Golf Amenities
Hotel du Golf features a golf course and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 3120 square feet (290 square meters). This Salies-de-Bearn hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can use the health club and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2010.
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Poolside bar
- Room service
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1985
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3120
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 290
- Golf course on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
LE LODGE - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Breakfast is available from room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a golf course and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel du Golf Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests who plan to arrive after 11 PM should notify the hotel in advance. Contact details for this hotel can be found on the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 8.00 and EUR 10.00 for adults, EUR 6 and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00-15.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.00-25.00 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.