Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Salmon Arm eco-friendly motel with an indoor pool
Situated near the beach in Salmon Arm, this eco-friendly motel is close to DeMille's Farm Market, Salmon Arm Water Slides, and Peter Jannink Nature Park. Also nearby are Centenoka Park Mall and Salmon Arm Wharf.
Recreational amenities at Travelodge Salmon Arm BC include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and laundry facilities.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Salmon Arm BC features an indoor pool and a spa tub. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly motel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and air conditioning in public areas. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 35
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast each morning.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you arrive after 11 PM, please use the white phone outside the lobby to check-in.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.