Please enter your travel dates.
Two Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
1 King Bed Pure Room
Two Queen Pure Allergy Room
- Two Queen Beds
2 Queens Premium
Downtown Salt Lake City hotel with contemporary design
Near Salt Palace
The 18-story Hilton Salt Lake City Center recently completed a multi-million dollar renovation, which updated all guestrooms and suites in a bold, contemporary design. The property is centrally located, only half a block from the Salt Palace Convention Center, 2.5 blocks from Temple Square, and within 5 blocks of 3 downtown shopping centers.
The hotel is home to award-winning Spencer's for Steaks and Chops and features an indoor lap pool and spa tub with indoor and outdoor decks. Meeting space totals 24,000 square feet.
Hilton Serenity Beds
Hilton Salt Lake City Center provides rooms with Hilton Serenity Beds and city views. Rooms offer flat screen TVs, wireless and wired high-speed Internet access, and complimentary remote printing.
Hilton Salt Lake City Center is a half-block from Salt Palace Convention Center and 2.5 blocks from Temple Square. Ski shuttles, 32 ski lifts, and 332 ski runs can be found nearby.
At one end of the lobby is Spencer's for Steaks and Chops, named "Best Steakhouse" for eight consecutive years by Salt Lake Magazine. At the other end, Trofi restaurant offers a breakfast buffet.
The indoor lap pool and adjoining spa tub are surrounded by indoor and outdoor decks with chaise lounges, tables, and chairs. Situated near the pool is a light-filled fitness center.
The hotel's meeting areas and public spaces offer wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge), along with complimentary remote printing to the front desk.
A 24-hour business center has 4 computer stations with high-speed Internet access, a copier, printer, and fax machine, express mail, a notary public, and video-conferencing capabilities (surcharges). The hotel houses 24,000 square feet of meeting space.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is offered during limited hours (surcharge). Parking is available nearby (surcharge).
For a surcharge, the Hilton allows pets and provides pet beds as well as water and food bowls for use during the stay.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 24000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Total number of rooms - 499
- Secure parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2230
- Ski storage
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
In-room dining - Offers items from Trofi and Spencer's for Steaks and Chops menus. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Available from early morning to late evening.
Spencer's for Steaks and Chops - USDA Prime Grade Black Angus Beef, chops, and seafood. Named "Best Steakhouse" for eight consecutive years by Salt Lake Magazine. Signature wine list with more than 300 selections. Casual dining. Lunch and dinner weekdays, dinner only on weekends.
Trofi - Serves Hilton breakfast buffet with made-to-order omelet bar.
Starbucks - Specialty coffees, pastries, and sandwiches. Open daily from early morning.
The indoor and outdoor decks of the indoor lap pool have tables, chairs, and chaise lounges. A light-filled fitness center has seven TVs, cardio equipment, resistance machines, and free weights.
Memory Grove Park, within one mile of the hotel, provides hiking trails along City Creek and into City Creek Canyon. Liberty Park, with walking paths, lighted tennis courts, amusement park, and renowned aviary, is two miles away. Within 50 miles of downtown are 10 world-class ski resorts, including Snowbird, a 30-minute drive, where guests can find skiing and snowboarding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Snowboard park nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Swimming on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Parking and Internet Promotion
Book a stay in a "Parking & Internet" rate category anytime, and receive parking and high-speed Internet access.
Must book a "Parking & Internet" rate category to qualify. Good for standalone & package bookings. Offer is per room and includes complimentary self-parking for one vehicle and high-speed internet access. Details at check-in. Restrictions may apply.