Availability: Kolpinghaus Salzburg
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Shared Dormitory, Mixed Dorm
Hotel with a restaurant, in Salzburg (Itzling)
This hotel is located in Salzburg (Itzling), close to Messezentrum Salzburg, Mirabell Palace, and Museum Carolino-Augusteum. Also nearby are Mozart's Birthplace and St. Francis Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Kolpinghaus Salzburg features a fitness center. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, desks, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kolpinghaus Salzburg Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2389 square feet (222 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This Salzburg hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace.
Kolpinghaus Salzburg is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 70
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Internet point
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Self parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2389
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 222
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Table tennis on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Kolpinghaus Salzburg Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open until 10 PM. Guests planning on arriving after 10 PM are asked to contact the hotel directly to be provided with an access code.
Guests can contact the office using the number on the confirmation reservation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5.60 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.