Book your room at Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Salzburg near Mirabell Palace
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Kapuzinerberg, Messezentrum Salzburg, and Mirabell Palace. Also nearby are Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
At your hotel
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
6 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 39
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.