Book your room at Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Privilege, Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel in Salzburg near Mirabell Palace
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Kapuzinerberg, Messezentrum Salzburg, and Mirabell Palace. Also nearby are Mozart's Birthplace and Salzburg Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Number of floors - 4
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Full board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1988
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg) has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Mercure Salzburg Central (Ex Kapuzinerberg)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 39
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.